Registered and started functioning as 'Ampalapara Vividodeshya Aikya Nanaya Sangham NO:F-1512' under Co-operative Society Act VI, Section 10, at Valluvanad Taluk of Malabar District.
The initial function was to get loan of Rs. 5000 p.a from Co-operative Central Bank for supplying it among the members.
Registered as Ambalapara Service Co-operative Bank on 24-01-1964.
Started functioning from 24-01-1964.
Formed new Governing Committee as Board of Directors instead of the name 'Panchayat Dhar' on 24-01-1964.
Started measuring paddy/rough rice from 30-09-1964.
Started functioning in own building from 12-02-1966.
Opened Ration Stores in Kadampur, Ampalapara, Cherumundassery, Vengassery, Akavanda, Mulanhur on 13-11-1964.
Started sanctioning gold loans in the year of 1968.
The Group/Society grown as Ambalapara Service Co-operative Bank on 24-01-1973.
Inaugurated the present office building on 13-05-1985.
By the period 1998-99, the Bank started earning profit.
Opened first branch in Vengassery on 22-08-2001.
By 2003-2004, the Bank started supplying dividend.
Opened the second branch- 'Nellikkurussi - Mulanhur Branch' on 04-03-2004.
On 03-01-2002, The main branch and other branches started functioning for 12 hours(8 a.m to 8 p.m) and 8 hours(8 a.m to 4 p.m) respectively.
Turned Class 1 on 01-07-2007.
Turned Class 1 onto Special Grade on 01-04-2012.